What is in it for you?
You will get an opportunity to work in an environment where the emphasis is placed on gradual learning and growth. You will be working with minds with similar aims and goals, witnessing the revolutionary change this new technology is going to bring to the world.
5+ years of experience as a Web Developer Full Stack or similar role
- Strong knowledge of Java 8 features such as Collections, File operations, and Exception handling.
- Understanding of Spring-boot, authentication and authorization, security, and protection features.
- Understanding of Gradle and/or Maven framework.
- Knowledge of UI technologies such as Angular, React JS, etc.
- Knowledge of Log4j and debugging skills to identify and fix the bugs to ensure high availability.
- Understanding of Junit for Unit and Integrations testing to ensure code quality in edge cases.
- Good knowledge in a database for writing SQL and knowledge of JSP, Hibernate, or DAO frameworks.
- Good knowledge in all SDLC phases for designing and implementing robust enterprise level applications to ensure low latency
- Should be known for better communication in the team and handle change requests in an agile fashion.
- Should have worked with Git, SVM version control mechanisms.
- Understanding of the deployment process and working of a CICD pipeline.
Requirements and skills
- MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, and SQLServer are widely used for this purpose. Knowledge of caching mechanisms like varnish, Memcached, and Redis is a plus.
- Exposure to handling Apache or Nginx servers is desirable.
- The knowledge of Git.
- Knowledge of creations and consumption of REST and SOAP services is desirable.
- Knowledge of Algorithms and data structures